Wednesday 25 October 2017

camp stuff


camp reflection

I have just come back from camp. We went to lakes ranch where you can ride horses,build rafts do a mud run,shot slug guns and more. I reall y enjoyed the slug gun shotting but i think the mud run and tuff guy challenge just bet it because I like getting wet and muddy. the thing mostly didnt like was probly raft building because when we were building we had it half in the water and i was the one in the water holdig it up so it didnt roll in the water and fall apart so basicly i got really wet and cold. In slug gun shotting i was pretty good i hit 2 ducks 2 tins 2 cans the flour bag 3 times and mother Earth 1 time the tin box 5 times and the reset button . . . 1s. horse rideing was really fun I was in the more advanst group since i have ridin befor so we did a longer trek I really enjoyed it. I thought that kayaking was pretty fun because we had a little war so we were splashing water at each other i got sooooouked so bad but i fort back cause you never. *turns off tv* ok enough of that.  Orentering. With orentering I had alot of fun with it since i have done it befor i just love compass's so much so i new what i was doing i just needed a bit of a touch up. skavenger hunt. for skavenger hunt i think my group wasnt very good but my fav part was getting the turky fether triple T Tyron The Turky just gave us one he was like here have one just dont hurt me. rock climbing. it was rock climbing time i was little bit nerves since i am afraid of hights i told the guy that i was afraid of hights and it was like he tourcherd me because when he was bringing everyone down he went fast and then yeonk them when they are close to the ground but with me he didnt yeonk me at the ground he just slowed down a bit and ground shook. then we went home

No comments:

Post a Comment